Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pimping....

If there's something you'd like me to pimp drop me a line @ behindthe8@gmail.com or leave me a voicemail at 206 203 2165 - This serves as my voicemail for all my blogs and the podcast. You can also hit me up on twitter - @BT8Podcast or my regular twitter feed @RAsplundJr.

I'll check out whatever you want me to Pimp and if I dig it and think others will enjoy it as well I'll pimp it.

There's too much cool crap out there for me to know everything that's going on.

By pimping I mean going out there and shouting (well typing) to the world how cool something is not pimping stuff out to make it cooler.

Most of my pimpage will likely be podcast and podcast fiction oriented (along with those authors' print releases) but I don't have a problem with tweeting, blogging, or podcasting about other cool things that don't get the time in the spotlight that it rightly deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment