Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pimpage my way - My Madness and Method

Some people may notice that I only seem to give decent reviews over here at Random Pimpage - and well that's because this is Pimpage not Pimp Slappage. If I don't like a work I'm not going to post about it, or will at least find the nicest thing I can say about it. I'm not gonna drag people through the mud and slime (or at least I hope I don't go all douchebag and do that shit)but I'm not gonna blow sunshine and smoke up someone's ass either.

Momma always said if you can't say something nice shut the hell up or you'll have a size six lodged in your ass. - Momma may be small but she's part Irish and she's scrappy.

I'm going to take Mom's advice if I don't like something I will prolly just let that particular person know the details I'm not going to piss on anyone's cornflakes here in the blog because that's not cool, and just because I don't like something doesn't mean that it's shit, it just means that it's not my taste.

If you have something you'd like me to check out I'm on twitter as @RAsplundJr or you can email me at rasplundjr@gmail.com Just please be sure to put Random Pimpage in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment